[at-l] Stop the gun thread proposal

Hey folks.  I just wanted to say that the gun thread has been
interesting, a good read, and surprisingly well focused on the issue
while avoiding personal attacks.  However, it seems that about all that
can be said has been said.  It won't be long before the debate
deteriorates.  Perhaps we should let it rest now.  I believe all sides
and topical questions have been asked and answered now.

Just my two cents.

Cleek
--
The opposite of paranoia: The absurd belief that one is NOT being persecuted.