[at-l] Catoctin Park, MD Trails

Listers,
Is anyone here familiar with the trails in Northern MD? I want to take a =
youth group starting Thursday evening and end up in Camp Misty Mount =
Saturday morning.=20
I am looking on my maps to find an overnight trail in the vicinity of =
Catoctin Park.  The Appalachian Trail seems to be the only overnight =
trail and it is about 11 miles west of Camp Misty Mount (too far for =
beginner hikers). =20
Has anyone here done this?  Thanks for your help.=20

 Any day's a good day to hike,
SLIM aka Nancy

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load,
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,=20
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."=20
---unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---