[at-l] thru-hiking with a dog

That's the one - I knew somebody would find it before me.

Black&blue

In a message dated 01/28/02 4:18:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adufresne@carnegiehall.org writes:

<<    http://www.moondancesoaps.com/at-hike/

 -----Original Message-----
 From: DTimm65344@aol.com [mailto:DTimm65344@aol.com]
 Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 10:12 PM
 To: rocksteadyfreddy@att.net; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
 Subject: Re: [at-l] thru-hiking with a dog

 In a message dated 01/27/02 9:52:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 rocksteadyfreddy@att.net writes:

 << Hi! Can anyone give me advice on thru-hiking with my
  dog? Any tips on how to prepare him physically for the
  hike? Thanks a ton- JJ >>

 A woman who hiked with her dog in, I think, 1998 posted a pretty good
 journal
 (at least the best one I've seen on the subject) including gear list for the

 dog.  I'm still hunting for the link (when I find it, I'll send it along).

 Black&blue
 _ >>