[at-l] (no subject)

WARNING....

Recently on my ill fated journey to the GARUCK  I purchased  a Body-Sensors
wick away type gray t-shirt at NeelsGap. It felt good and very light. Today I
journeyed to the local state park and hiked about 8 miles.  I had a fleece
vest on when i started over the aforementioned t-shirt. The fleece came off
after an hour or so. I was not wearing a pack only a fanny pack device.
(Teresa..you know the one) After returning to civilization and drving home I
discovered what happened.  In January in South Carolina I got sunburned
through the mesh of the shirt.  Another learning experience.

Ron///High Anxiety