[at-l] Re: Stupid things you (or someone else) has done.

In a message dated 1/28/02 7:50:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
saunterer@jimbullard.org writes:

> clip... (Hasn't everyone on the list fantasized about
> >being with Lewis and Clark on those early adventures?)
>
> No, I can't say that I have.  I've always been pretty content being me.

Oh believe me, I'm always myself in my fantasies, it's just what I do in my
fantasies that's different.  Can't see myself fighting dinosaurs anytime in
the near future, but it's fun as all get out to pretend (trying to figure out
how to make the winky-smiley sign....)

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html