[at-l] It's In The Bag, Man!

Just back from the PA Ruck and had a blast as always. Thanks for passing
the hat for Shawn. He has been laid off since the first of the year and
the money will help ease the rough spots in his meager budget. He
could've canceled this year's Ruck since the hostel is officially closed
until early March, but he reopened it briefly just for us. Does anyone
know any sites to sell backpacking gear? Preferably without inducing
some sort of heinous charge. If I can sell my winter sleeping bag, I
promise, wink, wink to bring extra large barrels of bloodwine from my
personal stash aboard a Klingon Bird of Prey to the next Ruck.

Mother Natures Son