[at-l] Re: Stupid things you (or someone else) has done.

At 10:31 PM 1/27/02 -0600, Shane Steinkamp wrote:
>...clip... (Hasn't everyone on the list fantasized about
>being with Lewis and Clark on those early adventures?)

No, I can't say that I have.  I've always been pretty content being me.

>So, (having previously covered stupid things people carry)
>the question of the day is, what is something stupid that
>you've done?  I assume this list is about learning, so let's
>learn from one another...

Stupidest thing I ever did hiking?  That would be the time I got 'confused'
(I've never been lost) because I marked the point of a creek crossing (for
the return trip) with a trio of sticks set up in a tepee.  Before I came
back that way somebody moved my marker.  Lesson:  All landmarks used to
find your way should be immovable objects.

sAunTerer