Re[2]: [at-l] Closest takeout point to NY City

My vote is Bear Mountain Inn. I was there last July enroute to the ATC meeting,
hiking Harriman State Park, which I had bypassed when I did most of the trail in
1993 (the park was closed because of fire danger). It filled up a bit on the
weekend, but their were very few on the trails during the week and the Inn
parking lot was never full. The Inn has places where you can wash up. The
restaurant food was okay, and it's just generally a nice place.

 Weary