Thanks Kahley! wasRe: [at-l] Maine Rosie MATC Fund PaRuckReport

At 10:59 AM 1/28/02 -0600, Pat Villeneuve wrote:
>Kahley wrote:
>
> > Many of us know that Rosie wasn't universally loved...
>
>And I was one of them. Some have written of her great contribution to the AT
>hiking community. What was that?

Well maybe not the Community as a whole.
But personally, that Trailsides series was
the thing that got me hooked on the idea
of walking to Maine.  Her attitude...that
conversation with the camera when she shared
that she finally realized that even if she never did
more than 10 miles a day, she was still gonna
make it to Maine, was a real eye opener for me.