[at-l] Your friend suggested this great product from Campmor.com

Your friend thought you would like the following product from Campmor.com:

The North Face Tigger Children's Polarguard 3D Sleeping Bag
Item Number: 40085
Price: $69.97

Click on the following link to reach the product:
<http://search.campmor.com/cgi-bin/redir?prod=103579>

Here's what your friend had to say about this deal from Campmor:
We're looking for a decent bag for a lightweight weenie who stands under 5' as I recall....

This bag here may be my kid's next bag. It fits to 60"; my kids now stand 52.0" and 52.5"; I'm actually looking at adult "small" bags, too. (And I'm finding that for an adult "small", take the regular's weight and chop 3-5 ounces off of it. Yuk! Seems to me it should be more..... But this puppy runs 2# -- a great weight for a 20* bag, and is sitting at $65.00 right now. Should I order two?

To view all of Campmor's products, visit <http://www.campmor.com>

Disclamer: Campmor is not responsible for the personalized text portion of this e-mail.