[at-l] PARuck - collard greens

Before I forget, I got a few requests for my collard greens
recipe.

Ingredients:

collard greens
onion
garlic
hot chili oil
sesame oil
soy sauce
sesame seeds

Prep:
mince garlic
chop onions
rinse collard greens and chop to bite size

Cooking:
Put plenty chili oil and a little sesame oil in a frying pan.
Heat it up. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown.  Add onions
and cook until just translucent.  Add a bunch of chopped collard
greens.  Add some soy sauce.  Turn the mixture over repeatedly so that
the greens steam themselves.  When they've wilted some, if you have
more greens, add them.  Repeat and cook until the greens get to
a consistency you like.  :)  Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.

Enjoy!

-amy