PA Ruck was Re: [at-l] Steel-Cut Oats

In a message dated 01/26/02 4:30:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< You know what really gripes me is that while collecting activity tickets
 and registration forms and fees, I managed to miss the pot cozy course. I
 had brung a bunch of left over dog chewed Ridgerest, but still I missed the
 entire affair.

 Chainsaw, next time I see you, remind me to get a pot cozy lesson!

 OrangeBug
 <Hope the PA RUCKers are having a dry and fun time> >>

Ya'll need to plan your events better.  The weather gods once again smiled on
me (and the PA Ruck).  Just got back from the Ruck (couldn't spend the night
as the munchkin is singing in the choir at church tomorrow morning).

The weather was downright balmy.

Black&blue