[at-l] what do you carry in your pack?

Ditto. I was thinking about this also, and suspect that custom made
gear is likely to be required. For instance, down sleeping bags made by
Feathered Friends or Western Mountaineering specifically for her size,
Marmot or Bibler bivy or a self made tart/tent. I'd expect the backpack
can be custom fitted via G4 or perhaps a custom job via Moonbow (maybe
incorporating tent and sleeping bag).

This same question comes up periodically regarding getting gear for
children, with many simply never considering that 20 pounds of gear on
a 90 pound person is a heck of a lot of weight.

Frankly, if Regan can gear up and make a substantial portion of the AT,
I expect a book about the experience would be well received. I'm
impressed just with the consideration of the endeavor.

Bill...