[at-l] Free gear donated by hikers who did not Tuckerize

In a message dated 1/24/02 11:31:38 PM Central Standard Time,
lwbooher@halifax.com writes:

> Leslie Booher wrote:
> > >
> > > Also, the stuff that's cast aside is done so because it was too heavy,

       One of the most interesting items left on the trail past NOC was a
HUGE folded up tarp...I am talking about 20 lb. of tarp. Ask Ranger. She was
with me. Gee, for some reason we didn't carry it out; might have had
something to do with that 8 mile up climb from NOC <g>  Dare

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---