[at-l] Who would you most like to meet on the trail

Since Grandma Gatewood is a candidate, I'll pick someone who is hiking a
higher trail, too :O)
I think Myron Avery was a fascinating character. I'd like to hike with him,
say-in Maine in the late 20s.
TJ

Myron Avery wrote that the Trail might well have been called "the Anonymous
Trail." Volunteers, he wrote, have asked for no return nor recognition nor
reward. They have contributed to the project simply by reason of the pleasure
found in trail-making and in the realization that they were, perhaps,
creating something which would be a distinct contribution to the American
recreational system and the training of the American people."

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---