[at-l] French fries (was: hot chocolate and pasta)

In a message dated 1/25/02 8:02:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, Farina6@aol.com
writes:

> Oh, goodness, no, you're not alone!  I used to dip potato chips in mayo,
> then I graduated to fries in mayo.  My sister does the same thing.  My
> favorite is french fries in ranch dressing. Mmmmm....
>
> (Lunch time yet?)

I dip my fries in chocolate shakes, and like to dip my pizza in blue cheese
dressing,  Also, popcorn dipped in mustard is pretty darn good too.   Oh
fries in that hot mustard at McDonald's used for the chick nuggets?  Now
that's good too.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html