[at-l] Putnam Mine

>From Baltimore Jack:"I have in front of me a copy of a letter from one Jay=20
Leutze, who headed up the Concerned Citizens to Save Belview Mountain, the=20
group that was fighting to stop the Putnam Mine.=A0 Regarding Mr. Bruce's an=
d=20
Trailplace's contributions in this effort, Mr. Leutze said the following.=
=A0=20
This is what he told Bruce:"
:snip:
It's obvious that Jay credits WF.
That's the same gushing fan letter that WF emailed me, and evidently many=20
others, to prove he stopped the Putnam Mine by with his email campaign.=20
Looks like WF's latest email campaign is focused on receiving credit.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---