[at-l] Healthy AT Interest (Spirit Eagle)

In a message dated 1/24/02 2:39:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> Consider, if you will, that he's spent 9 months telling the list what
> MacKaye wrote.  And then admits that he doesn't have a clue about MacKaye
> because he hasn't read MacKaye.  He'd had WF "read selected passages" while
> they sat on WF's porch in Hot Springs.

    *** Now, now Jim. Sounds like you are getting flustered over our
discussion. You know that isn't fair. There's enough in 'Regional Planning'
alone to take up a lengthy discussion. I just want more material. When you
say things like the above you merely expose yourself to the accusation of
slinging insults rather than taking a healthy interest in AT history. I
believe I have enough personal knowledge of what he intended from the
materials I have already witnessed. It really isn't that difficult to discern
his intention. What we've spent 9 months doing is slogging through your
hindering resistance.

> Or maybe you'd rather talk about his recent arguments with regard to the
> Gathering?  He wasn't there - nor does he know much about Warren or ALDHA -
> nor, I believe, does he even know the content of what Warren read.  But
> he's
> perfectly willing to debate endlessly about it.

    *** How much time with Warren do I need to understand him? I've seen his
act at several Gatherings (3) and think I picked up on what he's about. I
would worry more about actually being there and not knowing what it was about
myself.
     Just trying to head off any tribunals against Warren -especially if the
opinions Jim displays here were involved in judging him...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---