[at-l] Who would you most like to meet on the trail

In a message dated 1/24/02 8:17:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brian@patriot.net writes:

> That said, I wouldn't mind meeting some
> of the more active posters on the list.

I think Geraldo Rivera would be a neat person to meet, outside of the
listers.  And Oprah, for the love of God, could you imagine?  And of course,
WF.  Even though I don't like the man, I'd sure like to talk to him about a
few things.  I don't know who else, my boyfriend, perhaps, who hasn't been in
the "wild" since the last time I dragged him, kicking and screaming, camping
with me three years ago.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html