[at-l] Who would you most like to meet on the trail

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

> Also, while I'm going through this curiosity phase (I know, I know, curiosity
> killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back)  Who would Ya'll most like
> to meet while hiking the AT?
>
> Kelly

Molly Sims, the new blond chick from the Old Navy commercials and from the
SI Swimsuit Issue.  (You know she was a pre-law student before dropping
out and becoming a model?  Smart AND beautiful!)

Seriously, though, I don't know.  The social scene is certainly not what I
go hiking for.... :)  On the contrary, I think that solitude and
independence is one of the main draws of long distance hiking, as has been
mentioned in some previous posts.  That said, I wouldn't mind meeting some
of the more active posters on the list.  With all the interesting things
they say here, I can imagine a face-to-face conversation would good.

-brian

--
Brian C. Merrell               | "All that glitters is not gold,
brian@patriot.net              |  All who wander are not lost."