[at-l] TP

I for one don't.  I got a little carried away a few years ago.  (when there
were three young ones and two adults in the house.)  I snagged the short
rolls right off the spindle.  I still have half of a five gallon bucket
full just waiting for my through hike.  (And I have had enough uses for the
cardboard center, that I am reluctant to toss them out untill the TP is gone.)

Black Wolfe

<snip>
>BTW In all the gear & tuckerizing discussions on the List I've never seen
>anyone mention the packs of TP Campmor sells.
<snip>