[at-l] TP

<<How many of you carry toilet paper in your vehicle?  :-)  Or other such
gear
that has absolutely no purpose in urban society?>>

I don't live in an urban area but your question still applies. My pickemup
always has TP & wet ones & my leki's & a watch cap & a rain jacket & my home
made fire starters (in winter) (cotton balls soaked in Vaseline) & a Nalgene
plus other sundry stuff. One never knows when one may want to head into da
woods.
BTW In all the gear & tuckerizing discussions on the List I've never seen
anyone mention the packs of TP Campmor sells. They come 5 "rolls" to a pack
for $1.99/pk. Each "roll" is 140 sheets @ 4 1/2"x 3/8" and 1.5oz. There is no
cardboard center piece so a "roll" is really a flattened out strip of paper.
Am I the only one who uses them?
Plum'Crazy