[at-l] mouse bagging

I don't carry this all the time, but only when I know I am going to be
primarily in shelters rather than tenting. I use a small aluminum funnel
that fits inside my cookset. I simply thread the drawcord for the food bag
through the funnel and adjust the draw clamp to the desired height. You can
use it either direction, depending upon how much fun you want to have. A
light layer of lubricant really improves its effectiveness in either
direction.

This will not prevent the mice from jumping from someone else's cord or bag
on to yours, but with a little judicious hanging that can be prevented too.

Lee I Joe