[at-l] TP

In a message dated 1/24/02 12:39:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> How many of you carry toilet paper in your vehicle?  :-)  Or other such gear
> that has absolutely no purpose in urban society?

Ok, here goes, in my car right now as we speak is:  a backpack (I think
there's some rancid socks in there and a couple of damp t-shirts) a swiss
army knife, not one, but TWO therma-rests, some paper towels, a blanket, a
box of restaurant style "wet-naps", a petzel head lamp, some coleman fule,
tarps in the trunk of various shapes and sizes.. and god only knows what
else. I'm sure there's TP in there as well.   My car is my stoarge room for
my gear.  My boyfriend and I have a little apartment, and in his words, "I
don't want all that smelly sh** in the house (even though he bought most all
of it for me :)

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html