[at-l] John Muir Trail info....

Curtis Balls wrote:

> This sounds like a patronizing snipe to me.

There is nothing worse than a patronizing snipe.  I remember the first time I
took my son snipe hunting...I sent him off with a bag and a spatula. He'd been
gone for about two hours and I figured it was thyme I went to get him. I was
walking through the woods, going toward the noise...As I got closer, I could
see his little flashlight. It was moving about in all directions. "What
the...?" I thought. (I literally thought that) When I got there, my son was all
tied up in the bag, spatula sticking out of his mouth, and a snipe was shining
the light in his eyes...that was a patronizing snipe.

--
Felix Enero
ME-->GA '98