[at-l] Speed Record on the A.T.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I see the name "David Horton" second on
the list of fastest times, AND as the author of that post?  If I am correct,
would these David Hortons be one and the same?  If so, could you tell us why
you went for speed record?  Have you done a thruhike the "slow" way?  What
kind of support did you have when going for speed record?

I personally would not go for speed, but I do think that it is an amazing
feat!  Heck, I'm not convinced I can do it in 1/2 a year!!!

-Teresa

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."

multipart/alternative
  text/html