[at-l] Campfire at the PA Ruck???

I LOVE FIRE......Fire good........cook ....and make food hot.  Did I say I
love fire?  Burned down my pappy's shed and half the lawn when I was only 10
yrs old.  Come to think of it maybe I'm not the right one to help you start
the BIG fire......did you say BIG BONFIRE???   On the other hand I would be
really handy at feedin this said fire with wood and what ever else you wanna
burn.  Plus I'm bring as much would as my truck will hold (maybe two cords
oughta hold us huh....whattdya think maybe three).

I will bringing what I can. Be glad to help you in the fire-ring area.  Now
do we need wood pallets....did I ever tell you the story abouthe Park Ranger
in Shenandoah who saw us throw on four pallets into the fire?  Oh nevermind
I'll tell ya' all about it when I get there.