[at-l] Tin Can Stove's at the PaRuck

Hi Dave,

This is a good point and one I can't address for certain.
But I have a similar can, for saddle soap, that never had a wingnut (good
word, wingnut) in its short, sweet life.
I open it by twisting the two halves in opposite directions. I would think
that would have a similar action for the Kiwi, should the loss of the WN
become evident..
I will test this theory extensively and report back.
Maybe Nighthawk can chime in. Also tell how you made it.
Jan

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: