[at-l] Ga Ruck fotos

ho!
The woman on the porch with Trooper and OB was new AT-L member Anne. The
blonde, in yellow.

Anne was just sitting, innocently minding her own business, when she was
abducted by aliens to a Ruck!

 Actually, Anne showed up at Amicalola planning to camp and hike by herself
this weekend, and was hanging about the Lodge looking pleadingly out at the
rain when Hummingbird scooped her up and carried her off to the Ruck and its
abundance of food. No mind melding nor anal probes were involved. None that
I was told about anyway.

Anne hit her stride immediately, and waded in, making new friends and taking
her own pictures as memories. I found her delightfully open and
unpretentious, and I hope she will offer up an introduction of herself to
the List.

Welcome, Anne, and have someone pass you a smashmallow!
Jan in NC