[at-l] M&M a wandering...

Back in the 60s I had a real deep down dyed-in-the-wool Hippie friend.  He
use to serve me possum, 'coon, and other assorted little critters.  I never
asked where he got them.  Just figured he caught them like a good ol' boy.
I should have figured something was wrong since his accent said Yankee, but
I did not.  'Til I was driving home late one night and saw him gathering up
his next day's dinner.

How do you know a 'thru hiker's been through your town?  When the
all-you-can-eat buffet goes out of business.

William, The "I'm going to Las Vegas someday" Turtle
-- They have a large all-you-can-eat buffet there that has seven or more
lines.  Hmmm....  Wonder if the Discovery Trail goes near there?