[at-l] Gear I would like to see at the Ruck (or can bring)

Thanks for the tips...  I've already got a great fleece jacket...  It's so
great that after more than ten years of use including my AT thruhike, I had
the zipper replaced last year and continue to wear it quite frequently.  The
fleece is still in excellent shape.  I also have plenty of other layers,
too, but am trying to replace the midweight fleece right now.

Fleece is much heavier and bulkier to pack than the thin filled sweaters
available now that give as much or more loft (ie. insulative value) than
fleece at a fraction of the packable volume and weight.

These jackets come filled either with synthetics or down.  While I'm willing
to go the down route with a sleeping bag, for the jacket, I'm only
interested in synthetics.

For an example of what I'm referring to, you can check out MEC's Northern
Lite jacket at
http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=18001

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the options out there at the Ruck.

Thanks again everyone,

Mara
Stitches, GAME99