[at-l] Cookware

I guess I'll weigh in here.  I have a titanium SnowPeak Mini Solo Cook
set.  The pot [28 oz.] nests in the cup [10oz].  The pot has a lid.  The
whole thing weighs 5.5 oz. and in a mesh bag.  It's really a set for one
person.  My Giga Power fuel cartridge nest within the pot as does the
SnowPeak stove.  If you choose not to go cartridge fuel,  TinCanStoveMan's
alcohol stove nest in it just perfectly.

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors [marty aka rusty]