[at-l] M&M

Kelly wrote:
>PB and Jim
>
>Those are two of th funniest emails I've read in a while.  My boss watched
>me
>pick up a french fry off the floor the other day and eat it.  He gave me
>the
>strangest of looks, and I tried to explain that as a hiker, you simply
>don't
>waste food.  Then he looked at me even stranger.  So I just told him about
>the five second rule.....

Five second rule?  I thought it was 30 seconds :-)))

Related story - At one time I was invited to a ski weekend at a cabin in PA.
  Saturday night after dinner, there was pie.  Being me - I dropped a piece
on the floor.  And as I stood there looking longingly at it, one guy said
"Don't feel bad - there's more, get another piece".  And I replied "If I
were with thruhikers, I'd just eat the piece off the floor".  And he gagged.
  Don't think he talked to me for two years after that.  But then, he's an
extreme neatnik  :-)

Walk softly on that squishy stuff,
Jim