[at-l] M&M

And here's my chocoholic hiker M&M story. I headed into the restroom in a Mexican
restaurant. As I shut the door, something caught my eye. There in the corner was
a shiny orange M&M lying in the midst of dust bunnies and bug debris. I went into
contortions, simultaneously jumping on it and holding myself back. It was one of
the hardest decisions I've ever had to make...
;-p
Give Me Chocolate