[at-l] Gear I would like to see at the Ruck (or can bring)

Hi PA Rucksters,

I'm in the market for a synthetic filled sweater (full zip jacket style) to
replace my 200 weight fleece (heavy and bulky) jacket and I've only stumbled
across a couple of them in the local stores.  I'm hoping that if you're
planning on attending the Ruck and have such a garment hanging around, that
you could bring it so that I might get an idea what the different styles
look and feel like - in person and maybe even a side-by-side comparison.

I don't usually order clothing on-line but if I can see (and maybe try on
for size) something in person first, then I would be willing to risk it.

Some of the brands that I'm aware of include Wild Things, Marmot, MEC, and a
bunch of other brands I just can't think of right now.

On the flip side, I'm planning on bringing a new P-1 pack and if there's
room in the carpool, I'll probably have my Kelty Vapor along, too.  That's
two lightweight packs others might be interested in checking out that aren't
normally available in your local outfitter.

Thanks everyone,

Mara
Stitches, GAME99