[at-l] First Amendment was RE: Community Spirit

I had to comment (I've got a big mouth and I'm doing a library display on
the Bill of Rights).  But no-one has an absolute right to anything.  God
given on not.  Life?  Ask those in the Twin Towers.  Liberty?  Ask those in
prison.  Happiness?  Maybe since you can have some happiness anywhere and
under any conditions IF YOU WANT IT!

As for freedom of speech...  Well I always remember that you don't have the
right to yell FIRE in a crowded theater.

When it comes to freedom I try and remember a hero of mine's quote:
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other
man's freedom.  You can only be free if I am." -- Clarence Darrow.

William, The Big Mouth Turtle