[at-l] Cookware

You mean we aren't going to discuss bug infestation prevention techniques
during meal preparation in the Civil War?

Bummer.

I use the pot that came in my mess kit (I leave the rest of the kit at home).
 Diameter is about 4 inches, height is about 2 inches (I have no conversion
tables with me so I don't know the size and it is at home and I'm on the road
on business or I'd check more precisely - I'm guessing it's .5 L).  That
works fine for two people (my brother and I share gear) for a couple hundred
miles or a couple of weeks - I have no idea how it would work on a thru.  We
also don't get very exotic in food preparation (boiled water for noodles,
rice etc. but no in pot cooking per se).  It weighs nothing (I know,
everything weighs nothing until you pile it all in a pack and then it weighs
50 pounds).

Black&blue