[at-l] Community Spirit

damn good quote, even if it has some miles on it . . . it presents me
with a special dilemma, because I have two young kids, and between them,
my wife, the ever-demanding job and my serious trail yearnings, it's a
bear to juggle priorities - time flies, and ya just make do!

. . and nobody ever complained on their death bed about staying too many
hours at the office (another timeworn, but true saying!)

thru-thinker