[at-l] Digital Cameras

That was a valid concern when I bought the 256 MB card. Which is why I was
on the manufacturers web site while in the store in the first place. The
short explanation is that the CF cards contain there own logic and do not
require special logic on the camera to recognize them. Even  though the
manual that came with mine listed only up to 128 MB cards, the 256 works
just fine and the manufacturer says the 1.0 GB one will too.

Perhaps you are confusing CF cards within "SmartMedia" cards? If so, there
is indeed some possibility that you would be limited.

Lee I Joe