[at-l] Best spots in a shelter...

<<What is the general opinion about the 'best spots' in a shelter. >>

For me it was against the wall, so I had more storage space for my stuff,
and only one person to keep from elbowing in the night.  Also lets you
spread your stuff out a little more.  Also, I tried to get away from the
wind.  And I made sure I was set to pack up and leave with minimal noise
and light, because I was one of those people up at 5:30.

If it rained, any dry spot was the best spot.  If it was really cold,
between two other hikers was good too, because you got more body heat to
share :)

For Datto I think it was the skunk spot... or maybe the spotted skunk.

Twilight