[at-l] Community Spirit

funny.... slavery is alive and well in this country...

 how many ex- husbands(spouses) are in this country who's only option is to
work and then hand over the money to someone they thought they loved , or go
directly to jail.. do not pass go do not collect $200?
   work and hand over the money or goto jail... kinda sounds like slavery to
me
all someone has to do in this country is earn less then their spouse for the
time they were married and or have a kid  and guess what? you get a free
ticket to ride!  you get to own your own personnal slave.. and the
Government will throw them in jail for you if they dont go out and earn
their master some money..
 OK so its an extreem view... but it happens all the time... and yes some
spouses deserve every penny, but most do not IMO

 I have a buddy who as soon as he finished college and got a huge raise n
promotion at work(he is a doctor) his wife of 4 years took the kid and filed
a protect from abuse order... to hold her over till court.. she never had to
work a day while she was married and my friend wound up having to pay her
$300 after taxes every paycheck... he has to earn $500 a paycheck just to
pay her off and  start at $0 for himself, or guess what?   he goes to
jail.....    slavery I say!!!
  he swears that if he had the time and the money , that he would fight it
to the supreme court and goto jail... just to prove the slavery issue and to
get that issue in the press.     the divorce lawyers on both sides wanted to
drag it way out....   note to anyone getting a divorce.....  try and settle
before court because the lawyers WILL try and drag it out as long as
possible because it means they will get more of a take of the  estate... in
some cases the lawyers take everything leaving nothing for either spouse.
 he was lucky in the sence that they both realized this and were able to
handle everything with minimal profits to the lawyers..