[at-l] Digital Cameras

Oh by the way, some one just reminded me of something new on the digital
storage media front. The Canon and the Nikon both use CompactFlash cards.
Since Milt volunteered me for photographer, I stopped at Circuit City on the
way out of town to purchase a larger (read MUCH larger) CF card. They had
the 256 MB card marked down to $149, which I understand is a permanent
reduction, not a sale, but....the company that makes the card has a 1.0 GB
card listed on its website!

That is 1,000 pictures at 1600 x 1200 (3" x5" printed) with 10 percent
compression for 0.5 ounces. Anyone want to make a case for film?

Lee I Joe

multipart/mixed
  multipart/related
    multipart/alternative