[at-l] Sorry Jack

    But when you take paragraph-long cheap shots at Warren the real
motivation starts to seep out. It's obvious there's a lot of Trail ego
conflict coming from both sides in your reasoning. Really, resorting to a
lengthy personal attack on Warren is just as out of place as anything he did
in relation to the community. I hope this messy act of personal destruction
isn't given too much weight for its intended damaging result on Warren and
his position on the Trail. My vote, I'd rather have Warren than Jack and I'd
rather ponder a frog than stab it through the gut for a smiling photo
(Kincora).

    If the board voted him off they probably did it for revenue damage
control from your kind of overzealous retaliation. What always falls from
these things is a finer sense of being.

    Bully.

multipart/alternative
  text/html