[at-l] This 'n that.....

In regards to Warren Doyles use of an audience, it is disturbing.
Although I was not present (which sadly Fur was ill at the time, and
made travel impossible), I am feeling embarrased for him. He should
never have discussed such topics at a function that celebrates life ,
nature, goals, and accomplishements. Had I been there, I would have been
among those turning my back, walking away,  and seeking other better
uses of my time and energy. I learned a long time ago (in cosmetology
school, of all things), that when speaking to Jane or Johnny Q. Public,
you NEVER discuss politics, religion, or soap operas. I have found this
to be a piece of good advice. Along with, never biting the hand that
feeds ya.  As to R&R's ridiculous babblings, and constant  lack of
community spirit here, well.... lets just say, had you written nothing
at all in support of WD, it would have been a disappointment. Its become
an expectation to hit the delete button often where you are concerned.
Still, please do join us at the PA RUCK..... I'm sure many listers would
be happy to shove some smashmallow your way : ).

Landslide