[at-l] feeding horses in smartwool

Okay, so it's not like going for a hike.  But I just waded
around in the snow for an hour feeding horses, and wore my
new smartwool long undies.  I wore sweats over them so I could
see what happened if my top layer got cold and wet.

Answer:  I didn't realize my top layer was cold and wet until
I got home.  I took off my sweats and could feel the wetness
with my hands.  My legs never felt a thing.

My face, on the other hand.. ow.  Those horses pack a wallop.
I'll be lucky if I don't have a black eye.  Medic!

-amy in md