[at-l] Re: Water treatment

Here's a hint that I don't remember hearing here.
In the past, my family has taken Acidophilus for a few
weeks before going on a water/food challenging trip.
Acidophilus is gut bacteria, and the theory is that the
normal USA gut is under stocked.
Don't think of it as making one bulletproof, but on extended
trips to Africa, Equidor, and the Yucatan; my family has
come out unwounded while all those about them were dropping
like flys.

Acidophilus tablets are available at my grocery store.

Chuck Kichline
chuckk@doubt.com
http://www.kichline.com/chuck