[at-l] Re: [at-l]TN Ruck and TEXAS Rough and Ready Ruck!

In a message dated 1/19/02 1:52:52 AM Central Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

     Hey Red! TN Ruck. Great Idea. I live in Texas but my little one's
(OK...so they are 31 and 25 y/o <G>) live in Nashville. Always looking for a
reason to go to N'ville. We might even talk Bob Peoples into letting us use
his hostel as a base and camp "up hill" from there.
     NOW< how about a Texas Rough and Ready Ruck? At Big Bend? anyone
interested? We hike and camp all year there...
Dare
Ps: Gotta' tell someone who will say "WoooHooooo" I received my 2000 miler
patch from ATC yesterday!!!!!!! Talk about a dream come true!

> Lets hear it for the TN Ruck (finally, I was wondering why all neighboring
> states wanted to do get togethers but no on mentioned TN ;)  )
>
> Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---