[at-l] Miss Janet's House- A Hiker Bunk and Breakfast...Update

In a message dated 1/18/02 4:46:35 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
missjanetshouse@yahoo.com writes:

> OH, you heard that I don't HAVE any bunks yet... Well, no, I don't have any

Awww - but you'll have bunks by then, I'm sure - that's WEEKS away ;)

I want to declare this right here and now a TN RUCK. :)  I'll put a web page
up. (it'll be up around a year from now, Kahley, in case you were making
smart remarks and chuckling at that sentence ;))  I'll even offer space ( if
you don't mind teenage grunge idiot stuff drawn on the walls) to crash.
Janet will offer same said space without the grunge. ;)

EVERYONE CLOSE ( lessee, that would definitely be Hopeful <g>) and might even
rope POG and Dee and Sly) come join us ;)  Bring yer tools and yer sense of
humor and your willingness to work for a place for hikers. (you feeling
guilty enough to come yet-? No?  Ok - fine.  Forget about free lodging when
you HIKE thru ;))

Lets hear it for the TN Ruck (finally, I was wondering why all neighboring
states wanted to do get togethers but no on mentioned TN ;)  )

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---