[at-l] New thread about names

My name is Stephen Gay

Grammar school was total Hades for me. It wasn't until I beat the crap out of a couple of guys laughing at my name that people started leaving me alone. To this day I love sitting in my College classes when the professor is going through attendance. Everyone always turns around when they get to "Gay"

My wife of 2 years is still getting used to it...........

Best Story.....

Professor was handing back our first assignment. He looked in my direction and said: "Mr. Jones here is your paper"
I stated "I'm not Mr. Jones Sir"
At which point he said "Your not Jones?"
I replied "No Sir, I'm Gay"

**** He remembered my name from then on

multipart/alternative
  text/html