[at-l] New thread about names

My name is Stephen C. Gay

Let me tell ya, school was total hades to me. Nothing like the teacher going
through the last names for role and getting to "Gay". Everyone always turned
around to see what looser would raise his/her hand.

My wife of 2 years is still getting used to it.

Best story......
My sisters and I were at a very crowded Pizza Hut to pickup a pizza. This
employee yells out "The Gay Pizza is ready, OK who has the Gay Pizza?" We
got the pizza nd got the heck out of there.

Second best story.....
Last semester my professor is handing back midterm papers and points at me
and says "Mr. Jones come get your paper"
I reply......... "I'm not Mr Jones Sir"
He says....... "Your not Jones?"
I say............ "No sir, I'm Gay"
*** He remembers my name now :)